MAKE A CHANGE!!!! Looking to take your career to the next level or break into a new and growing industry? If so, you should apply to join SERVCON’s growing service and project management team. This is an entry level position with potential opportunities to grow into a Project Manager position. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, has strong project management skills and client-focused. With experience in facilities maintenance and work order management; not required but a plus. Service Managers have the ability to manage and maintain a desired level of project execution daily. Projects include plumbing, electrical, concrete, asphalt, flooring, landscaping, painting, lighting, and routine maintenance. Scope and trade knowledge is helpful but not required. We are a General Contractor from a desk.
Salary Range: $35,000-$42,000 varies based on experience (+commission)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun, open work environment
- Production incentives
- Competitive benefits package including paid time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K
- Career growth opportunities
- Continual education funding
- Dog-friendly office
- Responsible for project development and execution from start to finish
- Communicate and maintain relationships with contractors, clients, and all team
- Project information gathering and estimating
- Contract management and resource utilization
- Daily progress documentation
- Logistical scheduling and planning
- Prioritize calls, emails, and communication according to urgency and importance
- Emergency on-call schedule rotation evenings and weekends
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Self Discipline
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Critical thinking
- MUST be able to operate Google DRIVE (Sheets, Docs, Excel, Word) | Gmail Calendar| Hangout | Google Earth Pro | Chrome | PowerBi | Macbook Pro & Samsung.
- Facility Maintenance work order management is preferred but not required
SERVCON is a Facility Maintenance and Management Company that performs in-house project management and service dispatch to its nationwide clients. We partner with over 3,500 contractors to maintain and fix any issues our clients have at their properties/facilities. We are a small, privately owned and rapidly growing company that invests in the long term growth and development of all of our team members, service and culture.
Apply for this position
Equal Employment Opportunity
Federal law requires that employers hire only individuals who are authorized to be lawfully employed in the United States. In compliance with these laws, SERVCON, LLC will verify the status of every individual offered employment with the Company. In this connection, all offers of employment are subject to verification of the applicant’s identity and employment authorization, and it will be necessary for you to submit such documents as are required by law to verify your identification and employment authorization.